March 19, 2010

40 Quetions Tag Video

Hey guys! So I wanted to make this video after I saw FAFINETTEX3 do this tag video. I wasn't really tagged so I decided to tag myself! Hope you guys enjoy and I'll try to post more videos sooner and more frequent!

Please feel free to do a video response of your own! I tag everyone who wants to do it, too!



SKINCARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice daily!

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
Usually combination skin, but at the moment it's oily.

-What is your current facial wash?
Purpose cleanser instead of Cetaphil cause I like the lather and foam.

-Do you exfoliate?
No need to with my Clarisonic.

-What brand do you use?
If I were to exfoliate, I'd use Clinique's Super Exfoliate or St.Ive's Apricot scrub.

-What moisturizer do you use?
Cetaphil for sensitive skin.

-Do you have freckles?
Nope. I'm not Lindsay Lohan....

-Do you use eye cream?
No, but I should be! Look at those bags....

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Most definitely!

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
Yes, works but gets expensive and I've found a more cost effective regimen.

MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use?
Make Up For Ever's HD Foundation

-How about concealer?
MAC's Studio Finish with SPF and Select Cover-up

-Do you know your undertone color?
Olive/beige

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
A girl's best friend if you don't have eyelashes. But like everything else, it can look trashy/tranny/gross if done wrong!

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
No. Don't care. Need not apply.

-What brand of mascara do you use?
N/A

-Sephora or MAC?
Both, why would you want to limit yourself!?

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Stippling brush, angled blush brush, big blush brush, flat top blush brush, crease brush, eyebrow brush, concealer brush.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Concealer, a light one like my Select Cover-Up

-For the face?
Givenchy Mister Matte to reduce shine and Smashbox Photo Finish

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
N/A

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
If I wore eyeliner, I would start off with pencil. Liquid is tough!

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
N/A

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Messy

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Not for me. & also messy

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Myth and Lady Gaga by MAC

-How about lip gloss?
Boy Bait by MAC

-What is your favorite blush to use?
N/A

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
Once.

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Not really an expert on drugstore make-up because I don't use it nor know what's good out there. It's just not for me.

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Yup! There's one right down the street from my house.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Not anytime soon.. Probably never

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Nope

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Too much shimmer/glitter!!

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
There's a time and place for everything.

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Concealer

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes, do it when I'm lazy and/or late

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
I look more boyish and Shrek-like.. But I'm not completely revolting, either.

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC and MUFE

-What do you think of Makeup??
I love make-up. I always say that I only wear make-up to cover up my acne and that I'd stop once it goes away but I just can't stop! It's fun for me and it gives me an extra boost of confidence. I do not depend on my make-up, though. I understand that it is there to enhance what I already have and to help me not hurt me. I always tell myself as I'm doing my make-up, "a little bit goes a long way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment