August 24, 2010

Austin Fashion Week '10

Last week the streets of Austin were invaded by the fashionistas of greater central Texas area! This year was the second year for AFW and has come a long way from last years. The organizing and scheduling for events was much improved, but after speaking with people involved, there's still room for improvement. Don't get me wrong, this is a great thing. Austin has so much potential and it's fashion weeks from here on will only become nothing short of spectacular. People will swarm here for the live music in the Spring and fashion week in the Fall! ;)

Here are some pictures of me out and about this past week.
P.S. I'm very horrible with remember names.. I do apologize.
& excuse the hot mess that is myself.

Chi, me, Laura, + Rose
Laura with Esosa + Rose
Dean Frederick event at The Heist
With Esti, owner of BuyDefiniton.com, and Annie
With Rose @ Longford event with one of the contributing designer
Rose, Gretchen, Maris, Esti

I was also featured on Brandy Joy Smith's blog! I met her at the Locks of Love Hair/Makeup show Monday night at Phoenix & then again at the Buy Definition x Via Christa party.

I didn't get to make it to the awards on Saturday night because I left town to Houston for a dear friend's Birthday, but I did hear through the grapevine that my photographer friend, Andrew Chan, won! Congrats!

All photos that aren't my own are courtesy of Miguel Angel + Annie Ray

3 comments: