July 03, 2009

TOMS

I've recently made a purchase that I am very happy with. I purchased some TOMS shoes from a friend of mine's boutique, BuyDefinition. I've been wanting these shoes for quite some time now but never got around to getting them until I had lunch with my cousins from out-of-town at Whole Foods. We were lunching when I spotted the TOMS stand there - originally I wanted white ones, but opt for these instead.


Picture courtesy of BuyDefinition.com

I love the color and the stripes gives it that pop factor. This style comes in both red and blue. 
Besides looking super cute both on and off your feet, these shoes are extremely comfortable, lightweight, breathable and of course by purchasing a pair, you are helping people! For every pair of TOMS sold a pair of shoes will be donated to a child in need of shoes. You can read all about their cause at the TOMS website.

All in all, these shoes are my new substitute to sandals. With sandals, walking around all day in this Texas heat can leaves my feet feeling gross and black on the bottom, but with my TOMS my feet can breathe without dirty feet. Everyone should get a pair! 

No comments:

Post a Comment