February 09, 2010

Let's FACE it

Wow, sorry I have not even touched this blog in so long.. I really am sorry, I will definitely be keeping up with this more often! I just wanted to do a quick update on what I've been up to lately. (A more in depth post will be coming in the short future.)

I just wanted to blog about my recent purchase that I am so excited about! I just purchased my very own Clarisonic Mia today and I am currently loving it! I've been researching this product, reading reviews online and watching product reviews on YouTube about the Clarisonic for months now; and now it's mine! :) My face feels so light and clean after only one use! My friends even complimented me today, saying that my skin looks healthier and brighter!

I know that you're probably thinking, "what in the world does this have to do with fashion!?"
Well, as we all know, in the fashion industry to be a model one must have impeccable skin. I do not possess such luck. Hopefully my Clarisonic will help with this! But enough with the Clarisonic plug, my point is that beauty starts with your skin/face. For many people who struggle with acne, it causes them to have low self-esteem which leads them to have less confidence and a negative self image. I believe that when anyone can pull off anything they wear, whether is Louboutin shoes to Salvation Army thrift shoes, as long as they have confidence and attitude to wear them and make them look amazing. Your skin/face should be the main attraction, while your clothes, accessories, makeup, hair, shoes, etc. are just the sideshows.

No comments:

Post a Comment