February 24, 2010

Snow day!

Today we had a snow day here in Texas! In the past, the closest thing we've gotten to a snow day is an ice day - but today it really did snow! I woke up late due to staying up way too late the night before. My friends and family were already outside having snowball fights and making mini-snowmen. When they decided to wake me up around 3PM (I know that's so late) I was rushed to get ready. So please excuse the odd outfit. I didn't get as many photos as I'd like, but here are a few.


Head to toe:
-University of Texas hat
-J.Crew scarf
-Abercrombie & Fitch coat
-Gap long sleeve baseball shirt
-Armani Exchange gloves
-Wrangler jeans
-Nike shoes

The girl in the last photo is my cousin, Rose. She has a fashion blog as well. Check her out!
Rose's blog - MXROSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment