February 18, 2010

Online shopping



I want these so bad! Though, they're currently sold out.. When I first saw these a couple days ago I immediately contacted the company for a special request on these sunglasses; both in white and black, both sold out. They responded the next day letting me know that they're gonna contact the vendor to see if they can get me a pair! *fingers crossed!* I love circle framed sunglasses. I feel like they work best on my face type; which is not too long nor round, but oval shaped.

P.S. if any of you guys know where else to get these sunglasses please contact me!
I am currently waiting for 80's Purple to tell me they got them in stock.


On a side note, I am currently trying to resist myself from purchasing this blazer from asos.com. At the moment, I keep convincing myself not to buy it and to save a little bit a of money but I can't seem to stop thinking about it... It's just simple black fitted blazer - definitely would be a staple item because I would wear it with many different pieces and to many different events. I will let you guys know if this item becomes part of my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment