February 18, 2010

RIP Lee Alexander McQueen


L.A.McQueen
1969-2010

As we all know, legendary designer Alexander McQueen passed away last week. I just wanted to quickly write about how devastating it is to see McQueen go. I loved his work, especially his recent Fall 09 and 2010 women's collections. I do not need to say anymore more about McQueen because his work speaks for itself.


Here is my McQueen inspired attire I wore the day he died. I apologize for the poor quality photo, I snapped a few pictures to twitpic using my iPhone.



Chanel sunglasses
American Apparel long sleeve t-shirt
Vintage vest
McQueen inspired skull scarf
Black Zara faux fur

When you see a woman wearing McQueen, there's a certain hardness to the clothes that makes her look powerful.... It kind of fends people off. You have to have a lot of balls to talk to a woman wearing my clothes.
- Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment